Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Knowing Your Audience

     I am not ashamed to say I really enjoyed getting to know our audience. Simple answers to certain questions can really show you what type of people you are writing to and getting feedback from. I was so surprised that everyone seemed to really get into this assignment! None of the answers or questions asked were not boring at all. I had to go through every response and every question people posted because I was really interested in seeing what everyone said!! It was super personable- and I love that.

     I think knowing now how my audience responded to openly to my question makes me think that the will openly read what I think on paper. That is a really good feeling! I feel like I can trust my audience to tell me their real opinion now! Some of the questions went a little more personal to us. Seeing how people responded shows that our class is open to communicate with each other, even though we are strangers in the sense of never face to face meeting each other.

     We still are not strangers to each other. We know more about each other than we realize! I just learned from my audience what their favorite super power was and what villain they would defeat. I mean, how cool is that!? They even told me why they would chose to have that power! I really appreciate how this class is really opening up. I think we all are a little more relaxed about responding to each other after our questionnaire! 

1 comment:

  1. Good summary - move to analysis by asking why. Why did people answer the way that they did? What does this all mean. Defining the meaning will bring you to analysis. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete