Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Super Powers

I just asked both my co-workers, "if you had any super power, what would it be and why"? These are my responses: Letha would have the power to make whatever she wanted to appear before her. She said she could use it for selfishness or to help others. When I asked her what she would like to appear for selfishness, she said: money, willing men, clothes, cars, and homes. As far as helping others: she would provide  food for the hungry, clothes for the naked, and shelter for the homeless.
My other co-worker, Cathy, said she would want to be able to control the elements. She feels like it would serve humanity, in a positive way. She could provide rain where there is drought, where there is flooding, she would provide sunshine, she went send storms in alternate directions to save lives and property, and she would make sure it snowed every Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment