Total Pageviews

Friday, June 20, 2014

This I Believe...

I believe everything has a reason.
I believe everyone has their own story tell.
I believe love is the greatest of all things.
I believe in God.
I believe everyone has a purpose.
I believe laughing is a contagious thing.
I believe in dreaming.
I believe in hope.
I believe this world can change for the better.
I believe in peace.
I believe that one day all will be set right in this world.
I believe that Oklahoma will win a National Championship in the next couple years.
I believe that if you set your mind to it, anything is possible.
I believe that money cannot buy happiness.
I believe Starbucks is one of the greatest things ever.
I believe I have a shopping problem.
I believe in knowing someone before judging them.
I believe in equal opportunities.
I believe anyone can change the world.
I believe that one day I will travel most of the world.
I believe that everyone needs someone to love.
I believe one day I will run a marathon.
I believe certain events happen to send a message to society.
I believe in being better.
I believe in others.
I believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment