Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Thumbs Width

As everyone knows from previous blogs, I work at Lady Foot Locker. We sell shoes and apparel to women of all different shapes and sizes. Some women know exactly what they want, while others have no idea what a running shoe even consists of. One thing so many women have problems with is figuring out the right shoe size. I cannot tell you how many times women have been in denial when they need a bigger shoe size. They get so defensive when they ask me how much room they should have, and I say a "thumbs width" away from the end. When I feel where their toes is and suggest them to up a half size, some women throw fits! They freak out thinking their foot is "too big". Honestly, would you rather have a shoe that fit you right, or a shoe that was too small? It is not like people walk around asking each other "Hey what shoe size are you?" No one really cares! I promise you. Get a shoe that fits. It's like a pair of jeans; they look better if they are a little bigger than smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment