Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Oh reality TV...

I currently have a typical girl status: watching "The Bachelorette" . I am not a huge fan of reality TV, especially this, but I can't stop watching! Of course I have my favorites and not-so-favorites on the show. One thing I will never understand is why someone would want to watch a person fall in love with a handful of guys. Sitting here, I know for a fact, Andi has feelings for a few of the guys. How can you not fall in love when every date is so perfect? Not to mention how wonderful each guy and Andi look every time on screen. Real life dating is not all that glamorous. The majority of us will never  be taken around the world on dates, let alone look picture perfect.
I am not trying to complain about reality TV...I just find it funny in a way! How could you focus on that person when you probably are going to think about someone a few hours later? Or how can you sit there and see all of these guys fall in love with you, when you can only chose one? I would feel so guilty, personally!! As for the guys, they have to be insanely frustrated!! They fall in love with a girl who is falling in love with five other guys. What will really catch her attention??
Overall, I am still watching this, and will watch it until the end. It is amusing, just so far-fetched in a sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment